We can express our ideas more precisely by replacing words with their nouns forms.
|Refuse Hate Mock Grow Amplify Estimate accept||Refusal Hatred Mockery Growth Amplification Estimation acceptance|
1. The politician refused the Bharat Ratna. This raised a furore in the parliament.The ________ of the Bharat Ratna by the politician raised a furore in the parliament.
2. Rita hates men. Hence she is unmarried.Rita's ________ has kept her unmarried.
3. Mohan mocks at Shyam. It is understandable because he is more intelligent than him.Mohan's ___________________________________________.
4. Population grows fast around industrial centres. The industrial centres provide better employment opportunities.The population _____________ is due to better employment opportunities.
5. We need to amplify sound in large auditoriums. This improves audience response.The ________________ in large auditoriums ______________.
6. The country's economy has gone. I estimate bank interest rates to drop.My ________________ is based on the slowdown of the economy.
7. The Minister has accepted bribes. This has shocked the nation.The minister's _______________________
8. Ram insisted I stay back for dinner. I reached home late.I reached home late because of Ram's _______________.
9. Meena has improved in Maths. Her mother is happy.Meena's Mother is happy at Meena's ___________________.
10. Rita recognised the thief. This led her into trouble.Rita's ___________________.
1. The refusal of the Bharat Ratna by the politician raised a furore in the parliament.2. Rita's hatred of men has kept her unmarried.
3. Mohan's mockery at Shyam is more understable as he is more intelligent than him.4. The population growth around industrial centres is due to better employment opportunities.
5. The amplification of sound in large auditoriums improves audience response.6. My estimation of bank rates dropping is based on the slowdown of the economy.
7.The minister's acceptance of bribes has shocked the nation.8. I reached home late because of Ram's insistence on keeping me back for dinner.
9 Meena's Mother is happy at Meena's improvement in Maths.10. Rita's recognition of the thief led her into trouble.
1. The scene was so beautiful that it took her breath away.The beauty of the scene took her breath away.
2. They measured how wide the road was.They measured the width of the road.
3. The fact that he was thin put off directors.His thinness put off the directors.
1. My sister was cheerful. This made me forget all my troubles.2. The Mosque's foundations are strong. This stopped it from collapsing in the earthquake.
3. The crate is heavy. It slowed Ram's progress.
1. My sister's cheerfulness made me forget my bad luck.2. The strength of the Mosque's foundations stopped it from collapsing in the earthquake.
3. The weight of the crate slowed Ram's progress.