The line plot is an easy way to organize data by plotting the numbers in data. This article will give a clear idea about the plotting of numbers themselves to form a histogram. The plotting of numbers is done by plotting the frequency of data on a line. The line plot is almost like a histogram. In the following article we will see more about the topic line plot maker free.
|Box and Whisker Plot Calculator||Line Calculator|
|Best Fit Line Calculator||Equation of a Line Solver|
The line plots are one of the easiest methods of plotting the data where just the values in the data are alone used. Here a x is marked above the line for a single occurrence of a particular number in the data. The following are the steps followed in the a free line plot maker are,
1. Collect the data.
2. Draw a horizontal line with the required scale for the given data.
3. For every occurrence of a number in the data mark an x above the same number in the horizontal line scale.
4. For repeated occurrences of a number in the data an x is drawn above the previous x for every single occurrence of the particular value.
1. Plot the data given in line plot. The data is 10, 20, 70, 10, 50, 30, 70, 10, 20, 70, 20, 80, 30, 10, 50, 70.
2. plot the numbers given in line plot. The numbers are 10, 100, 50, 20,30 ,40,20 ,40, 70,30 ,40 ,90, 10,40,90, 60,
40, 10,30,90, 50.
Here we have to note that the numbers 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 are concentrated than the other parts so they can be
called as clusters.
3. Plot the data given in line plot. The data is 20, 70, 10, 50, 30, 70, 20, 70, 20, 80, 30, 40, 70.
From the data the number 70 occurs more than any other number in the data and so the number 70 is called as the